Infinite Mentors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME GOOD IDEA BROS

2 posters

Go down

SOME GOOD IDEA BROS  Empty SOME GOOD IDEA BROS

Post by Evil1337 Fri May 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Hey Fellas Smile

Maybe we could organize something like 'clan war' or whatever against -1 ? Are You guys up? We would like to play ctf/2v2Lame/some FF matches/NF/3v3 NF - - - as You guys want. It could be cool to play some good Clan War like in old days Smile

Greetings for all of You!
Idea
marC.
Evil1337
Evil1337

Force : 0

Back to top Go down

SOME GOOD IDEA BROS  Empty Re: SOME GOOD IDEA BROS

Post by edo Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 am

well,

I wouldn't mind, but we should consider the people invested in this... Since for instance, storage is in vVv, -1 and this flavius Yakuziamtokothefuck clan. Should we consider having him participating ? according to me, not.

Also, weren't you invited by Norse into i'm ? So are you more likely -1 or i'm ?

Oh and one last thing, good luck to find enough people to ctf in i'm or in -1...

In a more serious note, i would rather keep it to a friendly 2n2, just like the one we had on saturday with kamui and andy. No need to have it related to "a clan war", since none of us (and as you said it) are rly invested into a "clan spirit".

P.S: I met kami yesterday, he might wants to join the 2n2 too

pz

edo

Force : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil1337 Fri May 22, 2015 12:55 pm

clan war , fun war , its no matter - It would be fun part. i think I could manage 5 players and i noticed that i'm has some active players too. For me ,we could mix our members - the point is to play some good games. Ye I saw Kami and im glad his back - i still have hope that he ll bring dragons den online again ! Very Happy
Evil1337
Evil1337

Force : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum