Infinite Mentors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental willing to take on Padawan

2 posters

Go down

Elemental willing to take on Padawan Empty Elemental willing to take on Padawan

Post by Elemental Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 am

So, I'm a 12~13 year old veteran now, I believe.
Started off with all kinds of gametypes, getting a feel of the game.

Later I got into FF and PP, learning from fighting and watching others fight.
I did this for quite a few years, until I discovered Duel and started Dueling for about 3 years.
Been in quite a few notable Dueling clans, such as Asylum and NME.
Now, I have never had a master to teach me, everything I know is self-learned and learned from watching.

I'd say I'm pretty decent at PP, FF and best at Dueling.
If you'd like some training in any of these areas, I'd be happy to help when I can Smile

My style in PP & FF is mostly using Yellow/Blue with an occasional red strike/DFA.
My style in Dueling is pure Yellow rape. I like to get in close and invade my opponents space, bringing them off balance and striking when I see an opening, occasionally using the very OP Yellow DFA to surprise my opponent.

I also invented a little Yellow move myself that I've not seen anyone else use, which is extremely fast and almost always catches the opponent off-guard if timed correctly.

So, are you new at JK2, or would you simply like to learn some more about any of the gametypes, let me know and I'll help out when I can!
Elemental
Elemental

Force : 4

Back to top Go down

Elemental willing to take on Padawan Empty Re: Elemental willing to take on Padawan

Post by Ninja Squirrel Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:40 am

Just bought the game downloading as I make this post :p If you could teach me some later it would be greatly appriciated.

Ninja Squirrel

Force : 1

Back to top Go down

Elemental willing to take on Padawan Empty Re: Elemental willing to take on Padawan

Post by Elemental Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 am

Will do sir!
We'll just have to set some times when we can play and I'll teach you some of the basics first Smile
Elemental
Elemental

Force : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down